In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott hung out with Rita Ora, Russell Simmons, and a variety of other scenesters at a DKNY and Paper party. Then he indulged in his favorite weekend ritual (and favorite excuse to head to the boroughs), Brooklyn Smorgasburg. On Wednesday, he bumped in Marc Jacobs, Justin Theroux, Lake Bell, and Scott Campbell and the Free Arts benefit, and checked out the new Midtown hotspot Beatique. Now, time for the weekend. Fries-day anyone?
Lipps Service runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris