In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott hung out with Rita Ora, Russell Simmons, and a variety of other scenesters at a DKNY and Paper party. Then he indulged in his favorite weekend ritual (and favorite excuse to head to the boroughs), Brooklyn Smorgasburg. On Wednesday, he bumped in Marc Jacobs, Justin Theroux, Lake Bell, and Scott Campbell and the Free Arts benefit, and checked out the new Midtown hotspot Beatique. Now, time for the weekend. Fries-day anyone?
Lipps Service runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Talk Hole: The Karen Kolumn
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality