The Man’s White Shoe: Light on Your Feet
Published December 17, 2009
The shoes featured here are Spring/Summer 2010, but they’d easily fit right in the snow (or get lost in it). And there are many different types of snow: pure snow and slush, that packing snow that’s fun to play with and the icy mixed snow that will cut your face. Such is the variety of this season’s snow-inspired shoes. Laced up the ankle, Dior Homme’s cream-colored sneakers are like a pair of hockey skates without a blade. Viktor & Rolf’s zip-up high-tops come in a bone-hued neoprene—quite a bit tougher than your average leaky Nikes. They’re deceptively plain, and seductively smooth. On the fiercer side of the snowstorm is Christian Louboutin’s white sneaker with spikes, which comes at you like a sharp gust of wind in the face. Look forward to spring!
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Chelsea Handler and Martha Stewart on the Hilarious Journey of Becoming a Better Person