Interview’s Editorial Director Fabien Baron shot dancer and recording artist Teyana Taylor, actress Jennifer Morrison, and model Jasmine Sanders on a custom set designed by industry mainstay Stefan Beckman Studios in collaboration with the lighting artists as Nitemind, the day before opening that same set to the public for walk-in photo ops. In partnership with Lexus as the official sponsor of New York Fashion Week: The Shows, Baron’s creative vision was inspired by the clean, futuristic lines of the LC500, which was featured within the set. To close out the opening day, the set shut down again for a private shoot between Hao Zeng and actress and model Hari Nef.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Shayne Oliver Tells Kanye West that He Won’t Be Rushed into Creating the Future of Streetwear
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Talk Hole: The Karen Kolumn