Published September 30, 2013
Fashion month always ends on a high note with Paris Fashion Week. We’ve sent seasoned Interview photographer Christopher Gabello across the Atlantic to go backstage and front row, capturing the newest Spring trends and freshest faces.
With a show that included a waterfall and beating drums, Kenzo designers and cool kid favorites Carol Lim and Humberto Leon showed a sea-colored, print-filled selection for Spring Summer 2014. Inspired by activism against overfishing, the cheeky prints featured melting fish and lines of blue waves. We’re guessing this spring’s version of the ubiquitous eye print is going to be that melting fish.
For more from Paris Fashion Week, click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Meet Roberto Lugo, the Potter Making Ceramics of Biggie and Basquiat
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun