Fashion month continues with London Fashion Week, and Interview photographers Louise Damgaard, Vita Hewison, and Alice Lubbock are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow Louise, Vita, and Alice on Interview’s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
John Rocha’s collections are nothing if not romantic, and Fall/Winter 2014 was no different. Ruffles reigned supreme in the form of tiered dresses, opulent collars, statement sashes, and petal-like headdresses. A pair of billowing trousers—a fall staple—rendered in tweed were softened with a sheer, ruffle-lined top. A calf-length scarlet velvet coat was paired with a ribbon choker with a single, giant, red rose protruding from one side. A dress with tiers of gothic lace was topped by appliqué flowers—a look reminiscent of John Everett Millais’ Ophelia. Rounding out every look was a pair of double-buckled shoes and knee socks.
For more of our coverage from London Fashion Week, click here.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Jane Fonda and June Diane Raphael Are Fighting for the Future
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters