At John Galliano, Bill Gaytten played with sheer fabrics, traditional tweeds and tartan jackets, and helmets fit for a member of the Queen’s guard.
For more from Paris Fashion Week SS 2016, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again