PHOTOS: ANDREW TESS AND COURTESY OF JENNIFER FISHER.
Relying on classic jewelry forms while simultaneously imbuing each piece with a sense of modern abstraction, Jennifer Fisher drew inspiration from Willem de Kooning’s paintings for her Spring/Summer ’16 collection. The fine jewelry line focuses largely on chokers, but also includes sculpturally twisted earrings, bracelets, and rings that can easily be worn alone or stacked for a more de Kooning-eque aesthetic.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation