PHOTOS: ANDREW TESS AND COURTESY OF JENNIFER FISHER.
Relying on classic jewelry forms while simultaneously imbuing each piece with a sense of modern abstraction, Jennifer Fisher drew inspiration from Willem de Kooning’s paintings for her Spring/Summer ’16 collection. The fine jewelry line focuses largely on chokers, but also includes sculpturally twisted earrings, bracelets, and rings that can easily be worn alone or stacked for a more de Kooning-eque aesthetic.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans