Head East, J. Crew
Published December 17, 2009
Just in time for Memorial Day, America’s trendsetting heritage retail opens a new East Hampton location. What with Andy Spade’s Partners & Spade popped up and in business, there’s no shortage of J. Crew and its affiliates. If you’re stranded in East Hampton (the horror!) with a shortage of beach hats, sensible slacks, or perfect sweaters, you can now race over to the new J. Crew location. At two floors, it’s suitable for a Presidential procession—or at least a trip from Michelle Obama and her stylist. The existing, smaller J. Crew was transformed into a store for sister brand Madewell 1937. And for those West-siders among you, the Southampton store remains in its same location (86 Main Street).
The new J. Crew is located at 14 Main Street, East Hampton.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse