Head East, J. Crew
Published December 17, 2009
Just in time for Memorial Day, America’s trendsetting heritage retail opens a new East Hampton location. What with Andy Spade’s Partners & Spade popped up and in business, there’s no shortage of J. Crew and its affiliates. If you’re stranded in East Hampton (the horror!) with a shortage of beach hats, sensible slacks, or perfect sweaters, you can now race over to the new J. Crew location. At two floors, it’s suitable for a Presidential procession—or at least a trip from Michelle Obama and her stylist. The existing, smaller J. Crew was transformed into a store for sister brand Madewell 1937. And for those West-siders among you, the Southampton store remains in its same location (86 Main Street).
The new J. Crew is located at 14 Main Street, East Hampton.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup