INTER-Picks: Red Lipstick
Published April 29, 2010
After spending the last couple of months wearing a pale brown/nude lipstick from Chanel I am ready to bust out a pretty red lip. Starting the week off with rain I felt much better putting a touch of color on my other wise uniform face. I tend to gravitate towards matte colors which I find look much better on my olive complexion. The best of the matte lipsticks I bought over the weekend at Space NK by Lipstick Queen. I opt for the Sinners which are matte while also incredibly moisturizing. For a more shine effect and a brownish red, Chanel’s Coco Rouge Lune Rousse, which works better than their true red on me. Nars’ Manhunt is also a great choice-also works well for a bit of color on the cheek-and it’s very low maintenance.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse