Tini Courtney’s fashion philosophy is simple: “As long as you can dance in it.” Five years ago, while she was still a student, Courtney started designing jewelry just “for fun.” Now, she has her own line, H.O.W.L. (Handle only with Love), and regularly travels around the world for inspiration—from Australia to El Salvador, Mexico, Croatia, and England. On her most recent trip, Courtney passed through Istanbul and Israel. Here, she shares a few of the treasures she found along the way.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy