It’s New York Fashion Week and seasoned Interview photographers Shawn Brackbill, Christopher Gabello, Kate Owen, and Pablo Ravazzani are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow Shawn, Chris, Kate, and Pablo on Interview‘s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
The Helmut Lang show opened on a strong note with a series of bright-red accessories: thigh-high boots, an envelope clutch, and little red booties with black soles and pointed toes. But don’t worry, Nicole and Michael Colovos didn’t stray far from the stark and wearable Lang aesthetic: in between the flashes of red, the design duo stuck to an urban-friendly palette of black, camel-beige, and winter white, with standout pieces including a leather duffle coat on Hanne Gaby Odiele. Silhouettes were loose and on-trend, with free-flowing below-the-knee skirts, turtleneck sweaters, baggy (monochrome) printed trousers, and over-size blazers.
For more from New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2014, click here.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris