Haider Ackermann tackled some fall favorites in this collection—his palette was filled with green-grey, burgundy, pumpkin orange, mustard yellow and plum brandy, models wore leather lace-up boots and the occasional pair of black leather gloves. Looks were layered with jackets, coats and scarves. Silhouettes were cinched at the waist with wide leather belts, and slightly more flouncy up top—furbelowed and draped collars crowned dresses, stiff silk tops and billowing overcoats. One stand out piece was a long-sleeved, plunging v-neck mauve dress, with which Mr. Ackermann closed his presentation.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse