Haider Ackermann tackled some fall favorites in this collection—his palette was filled with green-grey, burgundy, pumpkin orange, mustard yellow and plum brandy, models wore leather lace-up boots and the occasional pair of black leather gloves. Looks were layered with jackets, coats and scarves. Silhouettes were cinched at the waist with wide leather belts, and slightly more flouncy up top—furbelowed and draped collars crowned dresses, stiff silk tops and billowing overcoats. One stand out piece was a long-sleeved, plunging v-neck mauve dress, with which Mr. Ackermann closed his presentation.
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun