Photography Craig Mcdean
Published August 14, 2009
Bigger shoulders, higher heels, shorter skirts, and skin, skin, skin—what’s next for fashion as its ever more radical proportions challenge the world’s new sobriety? Desperate times don’t call for subtle messages.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse