If there is a season most suited to French costume jewelry designer Shourouk Rhaiem’s crystal and sequin creations, it is the autumn. Whimsical, but never gaudy, Shourouk’s pieces pop perfectly against black cashmere sweaters and camel coats—an easy way to customize something classic.
Shourouk has designed an exclusive five-piece collection for Net-a-Porter, available later this month. Color us greedy, but we’re calling First Dibs on all five items. Of course we wouldn’t wear them at all once—perhaps we’d pair the crystal and sequin drop earrings with the three rings or the crystal and rope bracelet, or the rings with the bib necklace, and layer the two bracelets with an LBD—but we like the idea of having something fanciful for each day of the workweek. Available online at Net-a-Porter from September 21. Prices range between $275 and $935.
This First Dibs item was selected by Interview assistant market editor Stephanie Strauss.
For more First Dibs, click here.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse