All black is a New Yorker’s uniform: simple, understated, chic. In autumn and winter, it often involves some form of cashmere; in spring and summer, a little bit of skin. We particularly like this Rochas Resort 2016 dress with its on-trend sheer lace, comfortable built-in bralet, and utilitarian over-sized pockets.
THIS FIRST DIBS LOOK WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW MARKET EDITOR GABRIELLE PRESCOD.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet