All black is a New Yorker’s uniform: simple, understated, chic. In autumn and winter, it often involves some form of cashmere; in spring and summer, a little bit of skin. We particularly like this Rochas Resort 2016 dress with its on-trend sheer lace, comfortable built-in bralet, and utilitarian over-sized pockets.
THIS FIRST DIBS LOOK WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW MARKET EDITOR GABRIELLE PRESCOD.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again