For his Spring/Summer 2016 menswear show, Rick Owens explored the M-65 field jacket: its history as standard issue for U.S. military and its appropriation by anti-Vietnam hippies. Among our favorite looks is the above leather jacket paired with scrunched, sock-like leather boots—a beautiful balance between Rick Owens’ signature moodiness and something entirely wearable.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old