Our first First Dibs of the new season goes to the above Look 14 from the Proenza Schouler show. What girl could resist cutouts, ribbons, and sequins all in one black dress?
THIS FIRST DIBS LOOK WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW SENIOR FASHION AND ACCESSORIES EDITOR JULIA GALL.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Hillbilly Elegy Is an Accidental Camp Masterpiece
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old