PHOTO COURTESY OF ANTHONY WADE
Earlier this week as part of the Bermuda Fashion Festival, Madeline White debuted the Spring/Summer 2016 collection of her swimwear label Novah. One look that caught our eye was the above streamlined black bikini. Sleek, chic, and functional, it’s the sort of suit you can throw in your weekender for a last minute trip and know you’ll be appropriately dressed for any activity, be it tanning, swimming, surfing, or diving.
Spring/Summer 2016 is only Novah’s second season. A native of Bermuda, and currently based between London and Hamilton, White founded Novah in October of 2014. For her runway show last Wednesday, White was mentored by Interview‘s own senior fashion editor Julia Gall. If she wins the festival (she’s up against five other local fashion designers mentored by the likes of Complex’s Matthew Henson and Elle.com’s Danielle Prescod), White will receive a paid internship at Rachel Roy in New York.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nikita Dragun Does Her Own Slaying
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Matilda De Angelis on Her First Onscreen Kiss—with Nicole Kidman
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season