It’s been said that Marc Jacobs is the hottest ticket at New York Fashion Week, but you’d never know it if you were there on Monday—and we mean that in the best way. Without any dramatic delay or showy backdrop, the show started right on time and went by in an understated flash: the perfect antidote to a week’s worth of runway theatrics.
The clothes were just as refreshing—coming off a fall season of fur, photo prints, and full-bodied coats, we’re loving this graphic, stripped-down look (no pun intended). It’s Edie Sedgwick in 2013 by way of 1984; we called first dibs at first sight. We’re not sure how long this minimalist moment will last, but we plan to make the most of it.
This First Dibs was selected by Interview assistant market editor Stephanie Strauss.
For more First Dibs, click here.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse