We’ve been into some pretty experimental scents lately, and we’re ready for something a bit more conventional. Mademoiselle Ricci, Nina Ricci’s newest fragrance, promises to become an old favorite very quickly. It’s pink all over, from the bow to the bottle to the fragrance itself. With top notes of pink laurel, pink pepper, and pink roses, it’s an unambiguously feminine mix, but it has mystique (in the form of white wood and musk). There’s also some mystery as to when it will be released in the US—the perfume takes its name from a clothing line that Nina Ricci launched in the States during the ’60s, but it’s unclear whether the fragrance will follow. Just to be safe, we’re calling first dibs.
This First Dibs item was selected by Interview assistant market editor Stephanie Strauss.
For more First Dibs, click here.
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse