With blown-up scrawl, a reflective surface, and a slightly oversized chain, Lanvin’s Cool necklace harkens back to teenage mall days, boomboxes on the subway, inexpensive street jewelry, and customizable nameplate necklaces. Things we didn’t even know we missed until we saw how absolutely amazing this piece looks. We’re thinking of wearing the necklace layered with thick metallic chains, or alone with an all-black number, as a, well, pretty cool conversation piece.
This First Dibs was selected by Interview assistant market editor Stephanie Strauss.
For more First Dibs, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- What Is Magic? Keiynan Lonsdale and Jacob Collier Look to Art for Answers
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November