We’re in lust with this outfit from the two-tone ankle strap booties to the fur paige boy cap—the textured leather skirt, I-mean-business leather gloves, nipped waist, blouson sleeves, and hips! We might not be brave enough to work the cap into our quotidien workwear, but perhaps apres-ski? We try and avoid the word “curves” when writing about fashion, it is often interpreted (or used) as a pejorative euphamism; so extra points to Alber Elbaz for transforming it back into something desirable with his Fall 2012 collection, which marks his 10th anniversary at Lanvin.
This first dibs look was chosen by Interview market assistant Alexa Lanza.
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories