The men’s fall shows have made us a little antsy for women’s fashion week, which is still several weeks away. We are particularly eager to see what Riccardo Tisci has in store for us at Givenchy; we were rather enamored with those box pleat skirts and satin leggings he concocted for menswear. To ease the waiting time, we’ve been flicking through Tisci’s prefall collection and would like to call first dibs on this look, especially these wondrous black leather knee-high wedge-boots! A welcome break from all of the ankle-boots we’ve been inundated with season upon season.
This First Dibs item was selected by Interview market editor Alexa Lanza.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy