Riccardo Tisci pulled out all the stops for his fall Givenchy show, pairing familiar feminine pieces with grunge-inspired accents. Sheer, floral skirts took on a boyish flair when paired with oversized sweaters, structured leather jackets, and plaid button-ups. Our favorite creation has to be Look Number 3: a sheer black pencil skirt layered underneath a leather and velvet biker jacket, both boasting zipper accents. Heeled magenta snakeskin boots and a pink pixie-cut complete the look—a dream for the grungy femme fatale.
This First Dibs was selected by Interview assistant market editor Stephanie Strauss.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- That Time Brad Pitt Was Banned from China
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit