Just as striking as the pairing of decadent midnight blue and waxed black, is how elegantly the colors are brought together in this industrial (and dapper) Dries Van Noten jacket. Featuring a single, sleek pocket with matching snaps, the upper half may seem minimalist, but quiet touches like slightly exaggerated sleeve widths, thick drawstrings, and a rich blue strip winking from beneath the center panel dramatize its effect. Below the rouched drawstring waist, innuendo again gives way to intensity. The striking blue flare features capacious pockets, and black trim and snaps. Also worthy of note are contrasting sheen finishes, here handled deftly.
This First Dibs item was selected by Interview market assistant Alexa Lanza.
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Mel Ottenberg and Jeremy O. Harris in Paris: An Honest Conversation About the World’s Most Polarizing TV Show