Dolce & Gabbana’s Fall/Winter collection is delightfully blasphemous, inviting you to wear your religious iconography right on your sleeve… and your chest and your toes, too. Even without the benefit of a runway streaker—a more recent development for D&G—we couldn’t look away. We’re especially fond of all the looks that incorporated fancy headgear; and though we imagine all the jewels weigh this one down, the swingy ’60s shape—well, 1360s, maybe—makes it just about as wearable as one could hope for a medieval tapestry.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again