For his Fall/Winter 2016 collection, Christopher Kane took style tips from Queen Elizabeth II, with most models sporting clear plastic rain hats tied under the chin. There is a touch of her majesty in the above look, too, with a supersized brooch fastening a cozy scarf to a grey cardigan coat. The Dutchess of Cambridge might get all the press, but real fashionistas know QE is where it’s at.
First Dibs runs on Fridays. For more, click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November