For his Fall/Winter 2016 collection, Christopher Kane took style tips from Queen Elizabeth II, with most models sporting clear plastic rain hats tied under the chin. There is a touch of her majesty in the above look, too, with a supersized brooch fastening a cozy scarf to a grey cardigan coat. The Dutchess of Cambridge might get all the press, but real fashionistas know QE is where it’s at.
First Dibs runs on Fridays. For more, click here.
- The Perfect Halloween Costume for Your Sign, According to Benny Drama
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse