The above look from Raf Simons’ Spring/Summer 2016 collection for Christian Dior is a wonderfully quirky take on casual spring elegance. Everything—from the choker to the patent leather ankle strap pumps, scalloped cropped sweater, and spiked asymmetrical hemline—is just a little bit off. No one piece is loud enough to distract from the rest of the outfit, but wear everything together and you’re sure to get plenty of double-takes.
THIS FIRST DIBS LOOK WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW MARKET EDITOR GABRIELLE PRESCOD.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress