For the Chanel Resort 2016 collection shown on Monday in Seoul, Karl Lagerfeld updated the house’s classic jacket into a poolside cover-up. The details are all there—the large pockets, the trim, the chain belt—in a material a little bit breezier than tweed. Plus, who can resist a black sequined bikini?
THIS FIRST DIBS LOOK WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW SENIOR FASHION AND ACCESSORIES EDITOR JULIA GALL.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy