Even though it’s starting to get warmer, we can’t resist the timeless, pervasive call of good leather boots. Céline’s Fall RTW collection at Paris Fashion Week was a starkly elegant, soft, textural treat, perhaps best exemplified by a pair of thigh-high, taupe leather boots, so tight and thin they could be confused for leggings or tights. We’d pair them with an oversized coat or tunic to highlight the difference in proportions, or with a simple black dress for a night out.
This First Dibs was selected by Interview fashion assistant Charlotte Fetridge.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- What Is Magic? Keiynan Lonsdale and Jacob Collier Look to Art for Answers
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans