For Fall 2012, Céline’s Phoebe Philo presented an invigorating spin on the modern woman’s work wear. In addition to the oversized fluoroscent furs, sculptural knits, and roomy cropped trousers, Philo trotted out updated versions of the range’s increasingly coveted line of handbags. We’re calling first dibs on this clutch from the collection. Slick, sleek, and wafer-thin, this zippered fold-over style in glossy black leather simultaneously satiates our craving for a minimalist, no-nonsense accessory, while providing ample space for the most basic of office necessities. Part Filofax and part Trapper Keeper (in the most luxurious way) this clutch is a welcome addition to twenty-first century power dressing.
This first dibs item was selected by Interview market assistant Alexa Lanza.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse