For Fall 2012, Céline’s Phoebe Philo presented an invigorating spin on the modern woman’s work wear. In addition to the oversized fluoroscent furs, sculptural knits, and roomy cropped trousers, Philo trotted out updated versions of the range’s increasingly coveted line of handbags. We’re calling first dibs on this clutch from the collection. Slick, sleek, and wafer-thin, this zippered fold-over style in glossy black leather simultaneously satiates our craving for a minimalist, no-nonsense accessory, while providing ample space for the most basic of office necessities. Part Filofax and part Trapper Keeper (in the most luxurious way) this clutch is a welcome addition to twenty-first century power dressing.
This first dibs item was selected by Interview market assistant Alexa Lanza.
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy