Bottega Veneta has a knack for in-between seasons. This time six months ago we were calling first dibs on the label’s resort collection, and we’re coming back for more from pre-fall. The dress is great—we love the skinny slouch of the sleeves and the on-trend midi hemline—but the accessories are the main attraction. The motocross edge of the padded leather gloves is laced with the luxe finish of cashmere. And those shoes speak to our current penchant for chunky platforms in a big, black way, with a badass ballerina twist. Never too late for a Black Swan moment when it looks this good.
This First Dibs was selected by Interview assistant market editor Stephanie Strauss.
For more First Dibs, click here.
- Call Him Deacon: The Rising Producer Makes a Bid for Music Stardom
- Maya Rudolph Takes Questions From 26 Famous Friends and Admirers
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Chloé Zhao and Alfonso Cuarón on the Quiet Compassion of Making a Movie