Bottega Veneta has a knack for in-between seasons. This time six months ago we were calling first dibs on the label’s resort collection, and we’re coming back for more from pre-fall. The dress is great—we love the skinny slouch of the sleeves and the on-trend midi hemline—but the accessories are the main attraction. The motocross edge of the padded leather gloves is laced with the luxe finish of cashmere. And those shoes speak to our current penchant for chunky platforms in a big, black way, with a badass ballerina twist. Never too late for a Black Swan moment when it looks this good.
This First Dibs was selected by Interview assistant market editor Stephanie Strauss.
For more First Dibs, click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock