If Margot Tenenbaum were male—Mario Tenenbaum—he’d be wearing this Bally Fall/Winter 2015 look. The details have just the right balance of quirk and class: the ankle-length trousers revealing a peek of matching sock, the white hightops (a nod to Mario’s tennis pro adopted sister, Rebecca Tenenbaum), the ribbed beanie, the traditional Bally case, and, of course, that coat. The only thing Mario’s missing is eyeliner and a pack of cigarettes.
THIS FIRST DIBS LOOK WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW FASHION DIRECTOR MIGUEL ENAMORADO.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet