If Margot Tenenbaum were male—Mario Tenenbaum—he’d be wearing this Bally Fall/Winter 2015 look. The details have just the right balance of quirk and class: the ankle-length trousers revealing a peek of matching sock, the white hightops (a nod to Mario’s tennis pro adopted sister, Rebecca Tenenbaum), the ribbed beanie, the traditional Bally case, and, of course, that coat. The only thing Mario’s missing is eyeliner and a pack of cigarettes.
THIS FIRST DIBS LOOK WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW FASHION DIRECTOR MIGUEL ENAMORADO.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November