Missoni Will Carry You Through Fashion’s Night Out
Published September 1, 2010
If there’s one thing Fashion’s Night Out inspires, it’s shopping—and that calls for a utilitarian element to the night’s uniform. “Fashion’s Night Out is an unprecedented global initiative to celebrate fashion,” says Angela Missoni, the house designer. And that’s why the brand went ahead and created special limited edition Missoni totes for the occasion. “It’s bohemian, timeless and chic. Perfect for the girl on the go, the girl running from party to party on FNO.” You can grab the canary-colored zigzag print bag at the New York FNO party, hosted by Margherita Missoni and uncle Luca Missoni, and get a gifted S.Pellegrino x Missoni bottle, exclusive to the U.S. Bags will be available at Missoni boutiques in both New York and Beverly Hills.
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Kali Uchis and Steve Lacy on Lighting Up and Letting Go
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse