Photography Mark Carrasquillo
Published August 25, 2011
Hand-me-down Euro heritage meets New York City grunge in Missoni’s tour-de-force fall collection, with sweeping skirts, oversized sweaters, and a man’s jacket thrown over just so—all sprinkled with girlish fairy dust.
Photo: Nico-lou Monheim Carrasquillo in New York, July 2011. All clothing and boots: Missoni Fall/Winter 2011 collection. Retouching: Gloss Studio New York.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup