Photography Mark Carrasquillo
Published August 25, 2011
Hand-me-down Euro heritage meets New York City grunge in Missoni’s tour-de-force fall collection, with sweeping skirts, oversized sweaters, and a man’s jacket thrown over just so—all sprinkled with girlish fairy dust.
Photo: Nico-lou Monheim Carrasquillo in New York, July 2011. All clothing and boots: Missoni Fall/Winter 2011 collection. Retouching: Gloss Studio New York.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward