The flavor and vapor of a Juul derives from one-inch “pods” filled with a liquid comprised of five ingredients: glycerol, propylene glycol, nicotine, benzoic acid, and food-grade flavoring.
A growing number of Juul users are replacing the fluid of their pods with marijuana-derived oils and custom flavors, such as Strawberry Milk, Cappuccino, and Iced Piña Colada.
According to Nielsen, Juul is now responsible for more than 50 percent of electronic-smoking sales in America—a larger market share than Marlboro at the height of its dominance in the traditional cigarette industry.
Models: Abby Champion at Next Management; Adesuwa Aighewi at The Society Management; Aube Jolicouer and Lili Sumner at Next Management.
Hair: Shingo Shibata at The Wall Group.
Makeup: Patrick Glatthaar at TotalWorld.
Casting: Larissa Gunn.
Production: Helena Martel Seward at Lollywould.
Digital Technician: Chris Blythe.
Photography Assistants: Paul Barcena and GAbi Worosz-Banas.
Fashion Assistants: Sharon Chitrit and Jordyn Payne.
Makeup Assistant: Steffi Lam.
Manicure: Honey at Exposure NY.
Production Assistant: Courtney Kamenski.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old