Italian print-house Etro debuted a collection filled with opulent materials and rich fall colors—there were fur jackets and scarves, a burgundy embellished smoking jacket, and velvet gowns printed with pale gold and deep reds. Some stand-out pieces include the sheer-paneled dresses (Rooney Mara will be happy!) such as the one pictured in slide 6.
- Alison Brie and Dave Franco Can Still Surprise Each Other
- Yung Lean and FKA Twigs Play a Game of Would You Rather
- Cate Blanchett and Fayssal Bazzi on the Timely Resonance of “Stateless”
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again