Italian print-house Etro debuted a collection filled with opulent materials and rich fall colors—there were fur jackets and scarves, a burgundy embellished smoking jacket, and velvet gowns printed with pale gold and deep reds. Some stand-out pieces include the sheer-paneled dresses (Rooney Mara will be happy!) such as the one pictured in slide 6.
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Matilda De Angelis on Her First Onscreen Kiss—with Nicole Kidman
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress