Dolce & Gabbana’s Stocking Stuffer
Published December 17, 2010
For their 20th anniversary, the Dolce & Gabbana boys are celebrating in style with the release of Uomini, a photo book dedicated to—what else?—the male form. Never shy in their method of celebration, the Dolce and Gabbana book the book features Mariano Vivianco’s photographic ode to the physiques of male-modelfavorites favorites David Gandy, Noah Mills and Tony Ward (clad only in tattoos). Inspired by the male archetypes of hero, sportsman, and soldier, Vivanco found a way to recreate the male Adonis in all forms. And while the book was technically created for the luxury fashion line, we doubt too many loyal customers will mind the photos’ lack of clothing.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse