Dao-Yi Chow and Maxwell Osborne’s first DKNY outing was a somber affair, focusing on the working woman with pinstripe oversize blazers, wrap skirts, pleated dresses and asymmetrical pleated dresses.
For more from New York Fashion Week, click here.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- “I’m a WASP with a WAP”: Chloe Fineman on Chloe Fineman
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress