SPECIAL THANKS: THE IMPOSSIBLE PROJECT.
It’s New York Fashion Week and Interview‘s seasoned gang of photographers are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the latest updates.
For Fall/Winter 2015, Diane Von Furstenberg played with a mix of sheer pinstripes, floral lace, and overstated polka dots in the form of pantsuits, jumpsuits, and evening gowns. Each look was paired with spotted tights and ankle-strap heels, restating the brand’s emphasis on pattern.
For more from NYFW Fall/Winter 2015, click here.
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet