Not bold enough for full-on day-glo clothing or day-glo hair? Hudson’s new Lou Lou phosphorous jeans are a pretty compromise. During the daytime, a tuxedo stripe of pink, yellow, or orange brightens up otherwise muted black, olive and faded red jeans. But turn out the lights and the stripe glows in the dark! According to Hudson Creative Director Ben Taverniti, the idea behind the jean is “a clash of different inspirations originating with the tuxedo style and drawing on phosphorescent street art and graphic elements, architecture and even athletic uniforms.” The perfect pants for running from the office to the dance club, unless you work in a room without lights, in which case they might be a little much for the office. The Lou Lou jeans are available at SCOOP NYC and online at Hudson.
This item was selected by Interview fashion director Miguel Enamorado.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse