It’s New York Fashion Week and seasoned Interview photographers Shawn Brackbill, Christopher Gabello, Kate Owen, and Frank Sun are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow Shawn, Chris, Kate, and Frank on Interview’s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest updates.
Designed by Jade Lai, Creatures of Comfort’s clothes are, fittingly, concerned with a certain kind of comfort: roomy, breezy, cozy—and all of these qualities were on display with their Spring collection, which walked yesterday at Pier 59 Studios. Lai’s offering took a turn towards the pastoral, with delicate madras and cactus prints, wrinkly linen overcoats, roomy trousers and shorts, buttoned jumpsuits, knit sweatpants, and flowing sleeveless dresses in a dusty-cool palette of blushes, mustards, grays, khakis, and cornflower blues, anchored with unfussy suede slide sandals or sneakers.
For more from New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2015, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Thirstory: Getting Down and Dirty with Zac Efron