Colette, perhaps the coolest boutique in Paris, is collaborating with The Alchemist, perhaps the coolest boutique in Miami. For Art Basel, the two stores have turned Herzog & de Meuron’s parking building into a 24/7 store, selling limited-edition pieces by covetable artists and brands: from towels to watches, puzzles, and sunglasses.
Parisian fashion and music label Maison Kitsuné is participating in the event. They have created a limited-edition t-shirt to be sold at the store. Pick one up along with your Beats by Dre for Colette exclusive headphones and your Chrome Hearts ketchup and mustard tops. The t-shirt captures the art-deco feel of Miami and the artistic spirit of the week.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- What Is Magic? Keiynan Lonsdale and Jacob Collier Look to Art for Answers
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again