Fashion month always ends on a high note with Paris Fashion Week. We’ve sent seasoned Interview photographer Christopher Gabello across the Atlantic to go backstage and front row, capturing the newest Spring trends and freshest faces.
As if we didn’t want to be French badly enough, here comes Chloé SS14. Creative Director Clare Waight Keller described the this season’s Chloé girl as “more sensual than before.” The collection was certainly sensual, with sheer panels, flowing fabrics, and tight pleats. Hair and makeup, sleek yet touchable, added to the effect. This is Chloé’s sexiest season yet.
For more from Paris Fashion Week, click here.
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November