First Dibs: Chanel Short Boots
Published August 18, 2011
Every week, Interview‘s fashion team goes on dozens of appointments to see the best designers have to offer. Below, we highlight what you’re going to want next season.
Tweed meets alligator skin in Chanel’s new short boot, a hybrid that’s at the top of our autumn wish list. Although the boot evokes a normal lace-up worn with a thick, woolen sock, those disparate elements are actually part of the same shoe. We love the idea of using exotic animal skins in everyday apparel; with its combination of materials, this boot manages to look classy and cozy all at once. $10,000. Call (800) 550-0005 for availability.
This “First Dibs” object is selected by Interview Market Director Dania Ortiz.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Helmut Newton’s Escape Room
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit