First Dibs: Chanel Short Boots
Published August 18, 2011
Every week, Interview‘s fashion team goes on dozens of appointments to see the best designers have to offer. Below, we highlight what you’re going to want next season.
Tweed meets alligator skin in Chanel’s new short boot, a hybrid that’s at the top of our autumn wish list. Although the boot evokes a normal lace-up worn with a thick, woolen sock, those disparate elements are actually part of the same shoe. We love the idea of using exotic animal skins in everyday apparel; with its combination of materials, this boot manages to look classy and cozy all at once. $10,000. Call (800) 550-0005 for availability.
This “First Dibs” object is selected by Interview Market Director Dania Ortiz.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward