It’s New York Fashion Week, and Interview and seasoned photographer Shawn Brackbill are backstage and front rowat the hottest shows, bringing you the newest Spring trends, freshest faces, and after-parties you won’t want to miss. Check in daily andfollow Shawn on Interview‘s Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
Calvin Klein solidified the black-and-white moment in New York, sending out a series of clean and carefully contoured dresses that took their inspiration from high-performance cars. Unexpected mixtures of mesh, leather and silk made for minimalism that was anything but boring.
For more NYFW coverage, click here.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy