ABOVE: SIENNA MILLER AND TOM STURRIDGE. © COPYRIGHT BURBERRY/TESTINO
Who says work and pleasure can’t mix? Continuing their “couples concept” (others include Eddie Redmayne and Cara Delevingne), Burberry recently chose real-life couple Sienna Miller and Tom Sturridge as the new faces of the British brand. In Burberry’s just released Autumn/Winter 2013 campaign video, you almost forget that you’re watching an ad as the lovebirds laugh and smile to Tom Odell‘s “Hold Me.” Photographed by Mario Testino, the film showcases the season’s leopard-print shoes, feminine purses, and classic trench coats along with the perfect “trench kiss.”
We were a bit concerned when we heard the boho-chic style icon and rugged, long-haired actor were going to have to represent the luxurious house; however, the passion and apparently genuine happiness between the couple is enough to sell anything. It also helps that the collection includes covetable Burberry staples such as rustic leather jackets and dark square-framed sunglasses.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup