Nothing quite cheers us up like a Rizzoli fashion monograph. The latest edition to the specialty publisher’s library is the above Bottega Veneta tome, a collaboration between Bottega’s creative director Tomas Maier and book designer Sam Shahid. After 11 years helming the Italian design house, Maier (unsurprisingly) values the artistry poured into the construction of luxury goods. Divided into chapters, each focused on a new category of luxury goods, the books features essays by frequent Interview contributor Tim Blanks and former editor-in-chief Ingrid Sischy, as well as art critic Barbara Casavecchia and filmmaker Matt Tyrnauer. A special luxury edition of the book is available with a slipcover made from Bottega’s signature intrecciato woven-leather. We’ve already saved a spot for it between our Dior and Lanvin Anniversary monographs. Priced at $100 and sold at Bottega Veneta boutiques and fine bookstores.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old