In a year when the purity of the holidays has been marred by Black Friday sales on Thanksgiving and Christmas commercials pre-Halloween, Bergdorf Goodman has come to restore hope in the holiest shopping season of all. Unleashed, the luxury department store’s four-minute holiday promo video, combines puppies, shopping, and charity into an original, heart-tugging mix. Watch the motley pack of poodles, bulldogs, and Scottish terriers take over the store for some much needed “shopping” (i.e. running, sniffing, and bag-inspecting). And while the crew searches the store for that special gift for their owner—we’re fully expecting a cigar gift set from our bulldog this year—one scruffy little guy finds the greatest gift of all. Too sappy? We don’t believe you.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun