For some, the holidays are a joyous time of year, filled with family and loved ones. For others, the holidays are a miserable time of year, filled with Lifetime Original Movies and boxes of Kleenex. For beauty enthusiasts, the holidays are a festive time of year, filled with red lips, glitter polish, shadow palettes, and flirty lashes.
We asked six of our favorite beauty bloggers to weigh in on their three must-have products for the holiday season. From party makeup tips to gift ideas, click on the slideshow above for the ultimate beauty shopping list. The holidays have never looked so fierce!
SARAH HOWARD IS THE EDITOR OF BEAUTY BANTER.
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November